Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Chantry Birthday Run

Thank you Esteban, Sue and of course Pete, for waking up early and coming to my Chantry Birthday run.  :)  It was a lot of fun, and my absolute favorite run.  Esteban, you did great as usual, and busted it out! Sue, I am glad you got your long run in before New Zealand, and I hope you are having a great time there now! I have no creature feature cause Estaban was too fast, and Buddy scared everything off!  :)

For this weekend, remember Pete and I will not be there, along with Amy, Tom, Esteban, Yolanda, Korrin, and Kristin.  We all will be running the Catalina Eco Marathon! So for those of you who didn't sign up and will be doing a training run, the mileage is...20 to 26 miles for the 50k'rs, and 12 miles for the 25k'rs. If you have not already done so, you should all plan to meet at El Moro at the regular time of 7am.  :) Sleep in sleepy heads! Have that couple of beers the night before!

We will see you all next weekend when we get back to show off our new medals, and shirts.  :)

Don't forget Also that next Saturday is Los Pinos, and we will be helping from 1 to 5 pm! I have Tom and Amy, Korrin, Myself, Pete, and I think Skip?? Who else would like to join in on the fun Celebrating the Inaugural Race and runners finishing this awesome hard ass course?!

No comments:

Post a Comment