Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The 4th week of training!

Hi everyone!



I hope everyone had a great weekend! Well, we missed you and we had an "epic" weekend! Vikki, raced her first Ultra up in Big Bear with us, and did awesome! She even came in 3rd in her age group!! YAY!! I will let her share her experience with you. Pete and I also had a great run. It was an absolute beautiful day! The weather couldn't have been better, and just gorgeous!


I hear most of you had a great run! Great job! I have posted on the calendar the training schedule as well in red, so you can see for the next month, what runs you should be getting in. I know some of you feel like you are falling behind, but don't worry, everyone has a bad week, and you can pick it right back up. Just do what you can. You can also start posting things on the calendar if you want to meet. I have some swims on there, and hope to see some of you at the lake tomorrow! By the way, Pete and I do coach Snails Pace in Laguna 3 times a week, please feel free to join our class Mondays and Wednesdays, at 6pm, or Saturday mornings at 7am!


This weekend is Father's day weekend, and some of you may have plans. Just let us know if you plan on being there or not, and if we need to figure something out for you. And Last but not least, please feel free to call or email us at anytime for any questions or concerns.


Have a great week!


Corrinne

No comments:

Post a Comment